The Student Room Group

Clearing

I know what’s in clearing last year won’t be the same as this year, but I wanted to get a general understanding of courses that will be available. I want to study something business related at a Russell group university, and looking for backups if I don’t get the grades. Does anyone know if business was a course frequently available in clearing and if so what unis would be offering it?

Thanks
"Something Business related at a Russell Group Uni" is not going to need to be in Clearing.

You might be able to find something at BBB / 120 UCAS points level (or lower) but as you are aware, each year is different so no-one can predict which Unis or which courses which be available this year.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
"Something Business related at a Russell Group Uni" is not going to need to be in Clearing.
You might be able to find something at BBB / 120 UCAS points level (or lower) but as you are aware, each year is different so no-one can predict which Unis or which courses which be available this year.
Thanks for your reply, what do you mean by not need to be in clearing?
Original post by Flo.4
Thanks for your reply, what do you mean by not need to be in clearing?

Because they will not have any spaces.
They will have made offers to enough high achieving applicants to fill the course.

Quick Reply