This discussion is closed.
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
argh i dont get people....i have a friend who tells me im gorgeous blah blah blah then that he doenst want to date me.....i didnt ask him too date me!
:mad: :mad:
people are weird am in fowl mood because the guy i liked didnt come back online...
:hmpf: woe is me....
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
argh i dont get people....i have a friend who tells me im gorgeous blah blah blah then that he doenst want to date me.....i didnt ask him too date me!
people are weird am in fowl mood because the guy i liked didnt come back online...
poor you . But cheer up, it could be a lot worse. At least there is still somebody you like. I'm sure they havent come back online because it isnt working still (like mine) or because he hasnt realised it is
mrsC
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
People will be people. Blokes will be blokes. What can you do? The answer: forget it life is too short.
M-J
Rep:
?
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
poor you . But cheer up, it could be a lot worse. At least there is still somebody you like. I'm sure they havent come back online because it isnt working still (like mine) or because he hasnt realised it is
ya still annoying. he still isnt back online.......
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
Maybe he has got stuff to do .No? Anyway he is a friend so you will see/hear from him soon enough.
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
Patience is a virtue. If he likes you he'll come back eventually. If not then hes an idiot and you neednt worry yourself about it.
M-J
Rep:
?
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
Patience is a virtue. If he likes you he'll come back eventually. If not then hes an idiot and you neednt worry yourself about it.
ahh yes true.....
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
ahh yes true.....
Thats the spirit. Lifes great isnt it?
brokenurservant
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
MSN and the like is bad for your mental health i am sure of it :cool:
It just messes with your emotions seriously!! Like if this person i like is away, i get really paranoid it's because they don't want to talk to me and stuff like that - then if you always have to start talking to THEM... :mad:

Well maybe that's just me but i'm seriously avoiding msn for a bit now because of it..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads