This discussion is closed.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
This boy at my school was very nasty to me a while back (stealing (returning later) my stuff and saying stuff behind my back) and I haven't spoken to him since. Today though in an attempt to get me speaking to him, he stole my bottle of pop and held both my hands together very tighty and it hurt. As I was sitting down at the time I couldn't kick/step on him so I went and used - my teeth!

It worked. However, a teacher spotted me and gave me a huge massive row and said nothing to the boy when my friends tried to defend me!
PrOdiGy_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
This boy at my school was very nasty to me a while back (stealing (returning later) my stuff and saying stuff behind my back) and I haven't spoken to him since. Today though in an attempt to get me speaking to him, he stole my bottle of pop and held both my hands together very tighty and it hurt. As I was sitting down at the time I couldn't kick/step on him so I went and used - my teeth!

It worked. However, a teacher spotted me and gave me a huge massive row and said nothing to the boy when my friends tried to defend me!
mike tyson would like you
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Teachers can be really annoying sometimes :mad: Nice jaw action though He deserved it after all.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
(Original post by PrOdiGy_)
mike tyson would like you
I had no other choice, it was either sit there and let him cause me pain or give me pain in return. But I didn't draw blood but I left some nice teeth marks
mrsC
Report 14 years ago
I had no other choice, it was either sit there and let him cause me pain or give me pain in return. But I didn't draw blood but I left some nice teeth marks
You go gal
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How... bestial.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
I guess the big annoyance wasn't punished at all
PrOdiGy_
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im confused now, what is this thread actually about?
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And yet, somewhere, God is chuckling to himself.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PrOdiGy_)
im confused now, what is this thread actually about?
biting people?? :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads