The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Warrender Park Crescent 2024

Hey! I've just accepted my accommodation at Warrender Park Crescent and was wondering who else will be staying here come September? Would be lovely to hear from people in the same boat :smile:
Original post by madeleinehemper
Hey! I've just accepted my accommodation at Warrender Park Crescent and was wondering who else will be staying here come September? Would be lovely to hear from people in the same boat :smile:
Hi, I will be staying there! What flat are you in, there’s a Facebook group and a WhatsApp group for people staying there.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by k_coley122
Hi, I will be staying there! What flat are you in, there’s a Facebook group and a WhatsApp group for people staying there.

Ah nice one! Flat 7, which one are you in? I will try and join them, can't join any whatsapp communities though for some reason but will try and fix it :smile:
hi ! i’d like to join the whatsapp group. i’ll be staying in flat 4, see you guys in september !!
Hi ! I’m a second year student staying in WPC for another year, I’m in Flat 3 …. from experience last year I had a great time, the team there are really welcoming and it’s a brilliant location. 🙂
hi i’ll be staying there too! i’m in flat 16

Quick Reply