The Student Room Group

HELP!! Will I need to repeat??

Hey, I think I have failed 5 out of my 11 as modules. I really want to repeat them but i’m not sure if there is a max limit on how many you can. This specifically applies to Northern Ireland CCEA where you take as modules in year 13 and I want to repeat them along with a2 modules in year 14, although, hopefully i might only have to do 4, i’m not sure yet. Will i be allowed to repeat this many or will i be made to repeat the entire year??? please help
i’m replying to boost this haha
i really need answers
pleaseee helppppp
It's 2am so I'm not sure anyone is around who knows how many resits are allowed. Is it not up to your particular school or college?
Original post by ageshallnot
It's 2am so I'm not sure anyone is around who knows how many resits are allowed. Is it not up to your particular school or college?

yes i know i’m desperate, it’s now 5 and i can’t sleep bc i’m worried sick about this
Reply 6
Original post by nicole2674768904
Hey, I think I have failed 5 out of my 11 as modules. I really want to repeat them but i’m not sure if there is a max limit on how many you can. This specifically applies to Northern Ireland CCEA where you take as modules in year 13 and I want to repeat them along with a2 modules in year 14, although, hopefully i might only have to do 4, i’m not sure yet. Will i be allowed to repeat this many or will i be made to repeat the entire year??? please help

Yes you will be able to repeat as many as you would like
i think you can repeat them all if you really want can’t remember if it costs money or not tho x

Quick Reply