The Student Room Group

Student Finance issue

Hi,

I tried to complete my SFE application on Monday. My account still says, ‘not submitted’ and the provide identity evidence section says, ‘not complete’.

I’ve provided evidence (passport) in the past which I assume is still on record as it’s not asking me to upload it again.

However, I’m not sure how to progress my application any further. There doesn’t appear to be any way to submit it as it still says, ‘I have actions to complete’.

Can you please let me know how to solve this?

Thanks.
Original post by Andrew 124
Hi,
I tried to complete my SFE application on Monday. My account still says, ‘not submitted’ and the provide identity evidence section says, ‘not complete’.
I’ve provided evidence (passport) in the past which I assume is still on record as it’s not asking me to upload it again.
However, I’m not sure how to progress my application any further. There doesn’t appear to be any way to submit it as it still says, ‘I have actions to complete’.
Can you please let me know how to solve this?
Thanks.

Hi Andrew, can you please click where it says 'manage my application', is there an option to complete it there?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Hi Graeme,

I tried that earlier but it took me back to the 'actions to complete' section.

When I tried to complete the lD section it said I had already given my passport details.

I think these details need to be verified again before l can finish and submit my application.

Not sure if this is something SFE are due to do.

Thanks,
Andrew
Hi Andrew,

Are you a continuing student or are you starting a new course? Have you tried to clear your cache & cookies and delete your browser history? What type of device are you trying to log in with and could you try a different device?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi Andrew,
Are you a continuing student or are you starting a new course? Have you tried to clear your cache & cookies and delete your browser history? What type of device are you trying to log in with and could you try a different device?
Thanks, Drew

Hi Drew,

I managed to solve it this morning, thanks.

There were a row of boxes for various applications on my account. I clicked on a separate one which opened a new page. This had an option to complete and submit my current application.

Hope that makes sense. If anyone else has this issue - they should try that.

Thanks,
Andrew
Hi Andrew,

That is great news that you have been able to submit your application and thank you for letting me know how you resolved the issue. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply