The Student Room Group

Funding for PGDip

Hi

I am interested in the UCL course - PG Dip Child and Adolescent Psychology and Neuroscience in Practice, Part-time: distance learning

Is it correct that student finance would not be available for this as its only 120 credits or does it quality?

Thanks
Stella
Hi Stella,

Can you confirm the what university you will attend and when does the course start. How many years will the course last and have you studied a Postgraduate course before?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Hi Drew

It’s a one year distance learning course with the University College London, starting September 2024 and I haven’t studied at postgraduate level before so this would be my first course at postgrad level.

Thanks
Stella
Hi Stella,

I am unable to find the course on our database. Do you know what the course code is or does it have another name?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
Hi

It’s just listed as:

PG Dip Child and Adolescent Psychology and Neuroscience in Practice, Part-time: distance learning

Acronym CAPNiP

Link https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/graduate/taught-degrees/child-and-adolescent-psychology-and-neuroscience-practice-pg-dip

Any help? I’ll look for a course code, it’s run in association with Anna Freud Organisation so perhaps it’s not a recognised course due to this?

Stella
Reply 5
Hi

It’s listed as: PG Dip Child and Adolescent Psychology and Neuroscience in Practice, Part-time: distance learning

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/graduate/taught-degrees/child-and-adolescent-psychology-and-neuroscience-practice-pg-dip

I’ll have a look for a code and if I find one I will post this, it’s run in association with the Anna Freud Organisation so I’ll take a look there

Thanks
Stella
Reply 6
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi Stella,
Can you confirm the what university you will attend and when does the course start. How many years will the course last and have you studied a Postgraduate course before?
Thanks, Drew
Sorry, it’s two years not one!

Course code TPPADOANPR01
Original post by sasriehen
Sorry, it’s two years not one!
Course code TPPADOANPR01

Hi there,

Nothing is showing with the details you have given. I would suggest speaking to the university who will be able to advise if the course is funded or not.

Thanks,
Claire
Hi Sasriehen,

We don't provide funding for Postgraduate Diplomas, however we would provide support for the taught masters version of the course. I can see that the taught masters version of your course is eligible for the Postgraduate Loan.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending