The Student Room Group

OCR a level PE

How did everyone else find the 20 marker as I think I really messed it up and now I’m panicking?
Reply 1
Original post by georgieweston
How did everyone else find the 20 marker as I think I really messed it up and now I’m panicking?
Don't worry about something you can't change, focus on paper 2 and 3 after half term and I am sure it will be fine!

I think it was a strange question with it being Movement analysis, but the injuries stuff was good. I think the fact that Ao3 was predominantly in the SALTAPS and PRICE section was a bit odd.
Original post by iimyyy
Don't worry about something you can't change, focus on paper 2 and 3 after half term and I am sure it will be fine!
I think it was a strange question with it being Movement analysis, but the injuries stuff was good. I think the fact that Ao3 was predominantly in the SALTAPS and PRICE section was a bit odd.
Thanks. I’m just worried about the fact that I didn’t apply PRICE and saltaps to the upper body but do you still think there will be marks for more general evaluation?
Reply 3
Original post by georgieweston
Thanks. I’m just worried about the fact that I didn’t apply PRICE and saltaps to the upper body but do you still think there will be marks for more general evaluation?

yeah i think it will be fine, i just used examples for the ao2 on the upper body and then didn't really reference it again

Quick Reply