The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
PublicSchoolAnn
nothing. Ovvy.

I would have said 'self-evidently'. But then, perhaps that's my point.
Profesh
I would have said 'self-evidently'. But then, perhaps that's my point.

Oh golly gosh! Haven't we just found the stuck up one?
Reply 22
PublicSchoolAnn
Oh golly gosh! Haven't we just found the stuck up one?

No fair! I called first dibs.
Profesh
No fair! I called first dibs.

Come on now! Dont drop your 't's'.
When you can survive on your own.
Reply 25
PublicSchoolAnn
Come on now! Dont drop your 't's'.

What's this? I sense a continuity error.

Must be the lobotomy talking. Again :rolleyes:
I'm a grown up.

I pay adult fair on the bus. :smile:
Makavelli_07
I'm a grown up.

I pay adult fair on the bus. :smile:

Ah childs fare got some of my guy friends caught out before. They were so smashed and they asked for a childs fare and the bus driver is thinking aye old enough to be a drunkard but young enough for a half price ride.
PublicSchoolAnn
Ah childs fare got some of my guy friends caught out before. They were so smashed and they asked for a childs fare and the bus driver is thinking aye old enough to be a drunkard but young enough for a half price ride.

Because of how old i look i've had to pay adult fair since about 12. It's harsh.

I feel really strongly that you shouldn't have to pay adult fair for anything until the age of 18. I mean, your not classified as an adult until then, so why pay adult fair? It doesn't make sense to me.
Reply 29
Makavelli_07
Because of how old i look i've had to pay adult fair since about 12. It's harsh.

I feel really strongly that you shouldn't have to pay adult fair for anything until the age of 18. I mean, your not classified as an adult until then, so why pay adult fair? It doesn't make sense to me.

get a bus pass. they cost £2
Reply 30
when you turn 18....when you dont ask your parents what time you can stay out to but just tell them...when you arrange and go to the doctors on your own etc etc

Latest

Trending

Trending