The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

When will my offer be confirmed at ual?

Hello all!
I received my offers to ual and have chosen my firm and insurance. My offers for the ual offer a was to get CC in my alevels. It has been quite a while now and my choices have still not been confirmed yet. My ucas status states:

Waiting for confirmation from your choices
You have replied to your offer(s), if you meet the conditions of your offer(s), the university or college will confirm your place. You may need to send them details of your results if they ask for them.

i just want to confirm if I will only get a confirmed offer when I receive my alevel grades, I atleast get CC and send in my results. I am just worried as some of my classmates have started to get their offers confirmed and they had also received conditional offers.

Thank you in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello all!
I received my offers to ual and have chosen my firm and insurance. My offers for the ual offer a was to get CC in my alevels. It has been quite a while now and my choices have still not been confirmed yet. My ucas status states:
Waiting for confirmation from your choices
You have replied to your offer(s), if you meet the conditions of your offer(s), the university or college will confirm your place. You may need to send them details of your results if they ask for them.
i just want to confirm if I will only get a confirmed offer when I receive my alevel grades, I atleast get CC and send in my results. I am just worried as some of my classmates have started to get their offers confirmed and they had also received conditional offers.
Thank you in advance!

Hey! Don't worry about it, I also accepted an offer from UAL as my insurance choice while the firm choice was from a different uni. You will need to give your a level results to UCAS (as far as I know) when you receive them. So it is normal for UCAS to say that right now as your place in that University won't be confirmed unless you receive the a level results it requires for you to get in. 🙂 Hope this helps!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Beri!
Hey! Don't worry about it, I also accepted an offer from UAL as my insurance choice while the firm choice was from a different uni. You will need to give your a level results to UCAS (as far as I know) when you receive them. So it is normal for UCAS to say that right now as your place in that University won't be confirmed unless you receive the a level results it requires for you to get in. 🙂 Hope this helps!
HI!
Ok thanks for answering! I was kinda panicking about it!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending