The Student Room Group

How long do guys wait for their girlfriend's virginity?

How long would you wait for your girlfriend to have sex for the first time if she is a virgin and says she is too nervous/not ready yet?
As long as I need to, really. If she was my girlfriend, and worth it, I'd wait until she was comfortable. Now obviously this might take a while, but the worst thing anyone could do in this situation is make her feel once pressured. its okay to be nervous about it. Maybe she hasn't done much research about it and isn't too sure what she's getting into. Encourage it if she brings up to topic on it. There are so many different things you could do with your girlfriend whilst she is ready enough. Try different foreplay. Sex should be enjoyable for both parties, I know I wouldn't enjoy it if my girlfriend wasn't
Sounds like you’re thinking with your p***s here rather than your head, let her as long as she likes as for a woman it’s not always the nicest experience. It’s a painful, sore, and sensitive experience to a woman. If she doesn’t get it right first time it could put her off for a long while. Think for her wellbeing rather than for yourself because to what I understand it’s more meaningful to the woman than the man for that first time.
Original post by Anonymous
How long would you wait for your girlfriend to have sex for the first time if she is a virgin and says she is too nervous/not ready yet?
As long as she needs
Sounds like you’re thinking with your p***s here rather than your head, let her as long as she likes as for a woman it’s not always the nicest experience. It’s a painful, sore, and sensitive experience to a woman. If she doesn’t get it right first time it could put her off for a long while. Think for her wellbeing rather than for yourself because to what I understand it’s more meaningful to the woman than the man for that first time.

actually real for this 😭 I'm a little surprised they even asked this in the first place
Reply 5

This is from a female. Just wondering what guy's opinions are.

Quick Reply