The Student Room Group

Urgent igcse english language nowww

hi,

my friend needs some advice on igcse English language question 5 and I was wondering if you guys can give her advice on how to get level 5 on question 5 like what to do. also, she has a year 10 mock tommorow for English language and can someone tell me what 2 texts came up for the locked igcse papers last year 2023 and does anyone have the paper thanks xxxxx
Original post by Hellopeople!
hi,
my friend needs some advice on igcse English language question 5 and I was wondering if you guys can give her advice on how to get level 5 on question 5 like what to do. also, she has a year 10 mock tommorow for English language and can someone tell me what 2 texts came up for the locked igcse papers last year 2023 and does anyone have the paper thanks xxxxx

I don't have access to that 2023 paper however the youtube channel @missadamsteaches... has lots of advice and how to answer questions including predicted questions for different years
Original post by simrankc26
I don't have access to that 2023 paper however the youtube channel @missadamsteaches... has lots of advice and how to answer questions including predicted questions for different years

ok thanks do u know anyone who does and btw what 2 texts came up like ik passage to africa came up but what was the unseen text that came with it not from anthology

Quick Reply

Latest