The Student Room Group

My bf and I are physically attracted. He loves me a lot. but i dont

Hi my bf and I have been together for 5 months now. We are really attracted to each other and he loves me a lot. I do enjoy making out with him, but i dont love him as much. Is that an issue?
(edited 1 month ago)
I swear isn’t this meant to be a an app for studies 😭
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I swear isn’t this meant to be a an app for studies 😭

it says "relationships" section, so I guess not studies only, no
Original post by kendrikkk
Hi my bf and I have been together for 5 months now. We are really attracted to each other and he loves me a lot. I do enjoy making out with him, but i dont love him as much. Is that an issue?

I think a good question to ask in this situation is do you see yourself loving him with time?

5 months may not be long enough for you to be confident that you "love" him, but if you do deeply care for him, communicate with each other

If the answer to the question above is No, ask yourself why you don't love him?
It is better to address issues such as these now rather than 5 years into a marriage and complaining on reddit threads (I see too many😭)
Reply 4
I love him a bit and that is more or less constant, the things is just that he loves me soooo much and I can‘t match that.
Thanks for your answer!
Reply 5
I love him a bit and that is more or less constant, the things is just that he loves me soooo much and I can‘t match that.
Thanks for your answer!

I also get annoyed by him being clingy quite often. That has prob to do with the love too

Look to be honest ,the way the World is right now and everything else, what you have said etc, just go with the flow, see where it leads, if it leads to happiness for both then fine, if only one is happy then sometimes is ok even then, but life is too short to worry. Enjoy whilst you can. Think this way. If you are 20 now say. Another of that short 20 years you are 40. Another of those 20 short years you are 60. And in another you will be 80. !! Someone I know, he has been married 7 times and divorced 6 , he's happy trying to find right one. Thats 100% true I tell you.
I felt a similar way with my ex, it was a 3 month relationship and I used to get scared because he'd send me tiktoks about moving in together and stuff. it got to the point where him being too nice would just annoy me, and when he wanted to talk issues through I wasn't as invested, I sometimes felt like I was trying to pick a fight. I tried to convince myself I felt the same way but eventually we had a bad argument and I just couldn't ignore it or gaslight myself anymore. He could tell and sort of brought up breaking up, and I ended it. I really did care about him so I wasn't sure if it was the right choice, but it's been a month now and now that the shock has worn off I can see it more clearly and I now know it was the right thing. I only say this in case this sounds familiar because I related to your post.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I felt a similar way with my ex, it was a 3 month relationship and I used to get scared because he'd send me tiktoks about moving in together and stuff. it got to the point where him being too nice would just annoy me, and when he wanted to talk issues through I wasn't as invested, I sometimes felt like I was trying to pick a fight. I tried to convince myself I felt the same way but eventually we had a bad argument and I just couldn't ignore it or gaslight myself anymore. He could tell and sort of brought up breaking up, and I ended it. I really did care about him so I wasn't sure if it was the right choice, but it's been a month now and now that the shock has worn off I can see it more clearly and I now know it was the right thing. I only say this in case this sounds familiar because I related to your post.

appreciate your reply. Thanks!

Quick Reply