The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

charles morris vs central village?

still deciding between the two. which one is more sociable and lively?
i know central village has a small gym but it has the edge right next door and comes with a gym membership so it the cv gym any good or tiny and does anyone even use it?
im worried about people saying everyone knows each other in charles morris and i also am aware of the snobby generalisation of everyone there - is this true?
my main thing is to be right next to campus + right next to the gym, and self catered + ensuite
i also really like the rooms in charles morris as the modern ones in cv seem kinda bland and too white.
Reply 1
Original post by emelianiloufar
still deciding between the two. which one is more sociable and lively?
i know central village has a small gym but it has the edge right next door and comes with a gym membership so it the cv gym any good or tiny and does anyone even use it?
im worried about people saying everyone knows each other in charles morris and i also am aware of the snobby generalisation of everyone there - is this true?
my main thing is to be right next to campus + right next to the gym, and self catered + ensuite
i also really like the rooms in charles morris as the modern ones in cv seem kinda bland and too white.

Hey, I stayed in central village back in 2017 and the gym is tiny from what I remember. The Edge gym is much more worth it and the gym is very close by to CV. Charles Morris used to be catered accommodation but not sure if this has changed now. Location wise either are great for accessing campus and all the facilities. When I stayed in CV in freshers, flats were having parties and they did a welcome event thing to help you meet people staying in the same accommodation so that was quite sociable.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply