The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

I still don't have accomodation KCL should I be worried

Basically I sent in my accommodation application on the first week of May, and i applied for disability provisions but they haven't sent me the portal details because of the verification of medical evidence and all that. Should I be worried ?? the accommodation guarantee deadline is on the 6th and I'm worried that all the slots have filled up 😭 I called them a while ago and they told me to email kings residences but once I emailed them they just told me that there's a delay, and no mention about them being able to give me an accomodation guarantee. Will I not get accomodation ??
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I sent in my accommodation application on the first week of May, and i applied for disability provisions but they haven't sent me the portal details because of the verification of medical evidence and all that. Should I be worried ?? the accommodation guarantee deadline is on the 6th and I'm worried that all the slots have filled up 😭 I called them a while ago and they told me to email kings residences but once I emailed them they just told me that there's a delay, and no mention about them being able to give me an accomodation guarantee. Will I not get accomodation ??

I'd keep bothering them until they respond tbh, get your accommodation sorted asap.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I just called them and they basically said the same thing that there are delays and they don't know when it'll be approved and it could extend beyond the accomodation guarantee deadline. if i had known that it would take a whole month for it to get approved i wouldn't have applied for it in the first place and it's really stressing me out rn on top of my alevels that are happening this week

Quick Reply