The Student Room Group

Confuse about a level subjects should I choose

I want to do photography, music and philosophy but the exam board for philosophy is ocr I want to do photography but I’m not confident it in can you give me some advice I also checked for philosophy for ocr but I’m not really sure is that what I want to do now , should I choose a subject which is more stable or should I choose a subject which I’m more interested because I don’t know if I will do well in my a levels . Thank you ! 😭😭
Original post by rainbowme
I want to do photography, music and philosophy but the exam board for philosophy is ocr I want to do photography but I’m not confident it in can you give me some advice I also checked for philosophy for ocr but I’m not really sure is that what I want to do now , should I choose a subject which is more stable or should I choose a subject which I’m more interested because I don’t know if I will do well in my a levels . Thank you ! 😭😭

Maths, Economics and Psychology would be ideal for almost any degree.
Reply 2
Original post by rainbowme

Not sure if this is at all helpful, but I wanted to do photography at GCSE but ruled it out because I didn't think I'd be good enough, and I really regretted it :frown:
What do you want to do with these A levels?
Apprenticeship? If Uni, which subject?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending