The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia ruskin night stays

Hi guys I’m living on Campus at Anglia Ruskin in Cambs my bf wants to come over to visit me will he be permitted to stay just for a night ? I mean we won’t be in the communal areas he’d just be in my room most of the time…Please could someone let me know and would I need to ask for permission/ sign a form beforehand? Many Thanks.
Original post by alzhusss16
Hi guys I’m living on Campus at Anglia Ruskin in Cambs my bf wants to come over to visit me will he be permitted to stay just for a night ? I mean we won’t be in the communal areas he’d just be in my room most of the time…Please could someone let me know and would I need to ask for permission/ sign a form beforehand? Many Thanks.

No, you'll be fine. The amount of times I've stayed over at other people's accommodations after a night out/ my boyfriend has stayed over at mine.
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by alzhusss16

Hi there,

I have checked with Accommodation and someone staying for 1 night in student accommodation is all fine although you should notify your Residential Assistant via the number on the back of your door 😊

Jemma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending