The Student Room Group

sexual pleasure

Hi! I'm 18 years old and for the last 6 months have started having sex with my boyfriend. But the only problem is i feel literally nothing when we do anything. we do foreplay and all of that but nothing seems to work and i feel like theres something wrong with me. I barely feel anything when we actually have sex and then anything oral i feel nothing as well. Even if hes playing with my boobs or kissing my neck, just nothing. and its not because im a lesbian or anything like that please dont give me that as the advice. the only time i ever actually feel anything is if its a vibration but thats about it. please help i feel awful about myself :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I'm 18 years old and for the last 6 months have started having sex with my boyfriend. But the only problem is i feel literally nothing when we do anything. we do foreplay and all of that but nothing seems to work and i feel like theres something wrong with me. I barely feel anything when we actually have sex and then anything oral i feel nothing as well. Even if hes playing with my boobs or kissing my neck, just nothing. and its not because im a lesbian or anything like that please dont give me that as the advice. the only time i ever actually feel anything is if its a vibration but thats about it. please help i feel awful about myself :frown:

Hi girl, don't feel awful. I would recommend trying different positions and angles (there's some that feel better for me and some that don't do anything for me). For example in you're on top maybe try leaning back - ur issue is that he isn't reaching ur g spot so its not feeling the best for you. Also with him playing with ur boobs, it's just not one of ur erogenous zones (I think that's what its called) - basically its not one of ur turn ons, but its something that turns him on. In the beginning of our relationship it did nothing for me, 2 years later it does more than it did before. Ur turn ons might just change over time. Have you tried having a convo with him about it? also with oral I recommend him fingering you at the same time - trust me just normal oral does nothing for me at all. Hope this helps and again please don't feel awful! It is completely normal but do have a convo with him and try out new things otherwise its gonna make sex unenjoyable for you and that won't be great between you two - he might think if you put off having sex that you don't find him as attractive/ don't like him and you don't want that.
Original post by Anonymous

If the only thing that works for you is a vibrator then try combining that with penetrative sex.

Quick Reply