The Student Room Group

got approved for a lot less than expected

just got my application approved after they received all my details, and I am to receive the minimum amount when I should be getting around the max.
Is it possible it still needs to update?
EDIT: application submitted around 3 months ago, was updated 2 days ago (sunday) from 'needing household income details' to 'approved'
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by asdf4s5d6gfs7
just got my application approved after they received all my details, and I am to receive the minimum amount when I should be getting around the max.
Is it possible it still needs to update?

It is normal to receive an initial award of the minimum loan until your evidence is processed (to make sure that some funding is in places for the start of your course). It is currently taking around 21 working days to process household income evidence, so if you submitted your application recently you need to wait for a revised award letter/email that will be issued when it has been processed.
Original post by normaw
It is normal to receive an initial award of the minimum loan until your evidence is processed (to make sure that some funding is in places for the start of your course). It is currently taking around 21 working days to process household income evidence, so if you submitted your application recently you need to wait for a revised award letter/email that will be issued when it has been processed.

it says that my evidence has been processed and my application approved, I applied when applications first opened around 3 months ago.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by asdf4s5d6gfs7
it says that my evidence has been processed and my application approved, I applied when applications first opened around 3 months ago.

Did you submit evidence of household income then or have you added more evidence since your first submission?
I have added more evidence actually, forgot about that. Thanks! hopefully it will update soon then

Quick Reply