The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham uni accommodation

Hi I’m going to be studying nursing in September 2024 and haven’t booked accommodation yet, any recommendations?
Hi @Scarlett6767 !

There is a wide variety of options to choose from in terms of accommodation. I would start by deciding whether you prefer catered or self-catered, and after that you may also begin to consider other aspects that will ultimately lead you to a final choice. For example, those variables could be the location, the availability, the type of room, cost, and so on. The following link will give you an overview with regards to your different accommodation options:https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/student-living/accommodation/index.aspx

There is a lot of information in the link that you might find useful. Besides, it lets you filter by several alternatives to help you decide what accommodation would be suitable for you, and they have a guide on how to apply for accommodation too.

I hope it is helpful and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about University of Nottingham!

All the best,
Abian.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by UoN Students
Hi @Scarlett6767 !
There is a wide variety of options to choose from in terms of accommodation. I would start by deciding whether you prefer catered or self-catered, and after that you may also begin to consider other aspects that will ultimately lead you to a final choice. For example, those variables could be the location, the availability, the type of room, cost, and so on. The following link will give you an overview with regards to your different accommodation options:https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/student-living/accommodation/index.aspx
There is a lot of information in the link that you might find useful. Besides, it lets you filter by several alternatives to help you decide what accommodation would be suitable for you, and they have a guide on how to apply for accommodation too.
I hope it is helpful and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about University of Nottingham!
All the best,
Abian.

I applied for Morris house and got an offer there. Will I be with other uni of Nottingham students?

Quick Reply