The Student Room Group

A-level cram revision?

I have an exam in 7 days and I barely know the content. How should I revise over these next 7 days?

It’s for a level geography which is quite a content heavy subject. 😭
Reply 1
i've always left things last minute and also have geography on monday. what i did for paper one was use quizlet for casestudies and then just copy out the textbook sections twice over and that got everything in my head. not the best way to revise but it works for short term memory so u could give it a go. if you do aqa i find the tutor2u streams calm me down a lot and help me to think i can actually do this x
Reply 2
Original post by chloep28
I have an exam in 7 days and I barely know the content. How should I revise over these next 7 days?

I didn't take geography but there are usually fantastic videos on youtube condensed to 2 or 3 hours explaining content on each paper. On top of that, you're probably best off revising case studies for a day or two before so you have relevant knowledge for questions which may come up. 7 days is still a good period of time for revision so long as you're getting a good amount done per day!
Original post by chloep28

You can do lots of mock exams on the website Tilf. It gives feedback and accurate mark on your work so you know what is working and what is not working!

Quick Reply