Original post by Mohamad.masre
My grades back in school was
English 3
Geogrophy 3
Maths 4
Sitisticks 4
Food. 5
Combined scince 5
As I might fail my retake gcse what do you consider me doing, I can still retake my english gcse and do the A levels at the same time, but this is going to be so hard for me
I want to do A levels to go into some kind of health professional for the future.
What can I do for a future job qualification with these gcses iam really not sure and I feel my life is going to be waisted
What considerations you think I can do with these gcses for a future gob.I don't mind what ever, the thing is it dosnt need much walking around as I but kf physical problem

I have the same problem. I am predicted 5 for physics, 5 for chemistry, 6 for biology,7 for business studies, 7 for drama,9 for english language, 8 for english literature,7 for french, 7 for theology and philosophy and 6 for maths.

I'm worried that i am going to fail chemistry,physics,biology and maths. i am worried about the rest as well because i am worried about english since my teacher is from another school.
Reply 2
i am really sorry i cant help you though...
Have you looked into apprenticeships? I think there are some pharmacology apprenticeships that are level 2 (GCSE equivalent) if you are looking into healthcare? You could also go straight into employment and work your way up? For example in a pharmacy or smthn? Hopefully this helps a bit x
Original post by kavi34O
I have the same problem. I am predicted 5 for physics, 5 for chemistry, 6 for biology,7 for business studies, 7 for drama,9 for english language, 8 for english literature,7 for french, 7 for theology and philosophy and 6 for maths.
I'm worried that i am going to fail chemistry,physics,biology and maths. i am worried about the rest as well because i am worried about english since my teacher is from another school.

Your predicted targets are high, though. Mine were very low, and I had these gcses grades. Make sure to manage your time properly and do revision it will help so much before the exams. Good luck hope you do well❤️
Original post by Chloe_8206
Have you looked into apprenticeships? I think there are some pharmacology apprenticeships that are level 2 (GCSE equivalent) if you are looking into healthcare? You could also go straight into employment and work your way up? For example in a pharmacy or smthn? Hopefully this helps a bit x

But doesn't that need chemistry and biology A levels? And English gcses?
Original post by Mohamad.masre
But doesn't that need chemistry and biology A levels? And English gcses?

Just looked it up online and it says this

The beauty of apprenticeships lies in their accessibility. Entry requirements vary, but many intermediate-level apprenticeships, equivalent to a level 2 qualification, are open to applicants without GCSEs.
Original post by Chloe_8206
Just looked it up online and it says this
The beauty of apprenticeships lies in their accessibility. Entry requirements vary, but many intermediate-level apprenticeships, equivalent to a level 2 qualification, are open to applicants without GCSEs.

Thank you for your help that's apreasated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending