The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Offer expectations too high Nottingham Trent uni

I’ve been offered a place at ntu, but I need 120 ucas points, which just isn’t overly possible, due to my grades and course, I’m looking at getting a max of 108 in my tlevel digital design and production, do you think they will accept this in clearing???
Reply 1
Original post by Shizonyournan
I’ve been offered a place at ntu, but I need 120 ucas points, which just isn’t overly possible, due to my grades and course, I’m looking at getting a max of 108 in my tlevel digital design and production, do you think they will accept this in clearing???

Look at uniguide for your particular course at ntu, and go to the bottom of the page where it shows typical grades achieved. This are the typical grades, so they will no doubt let people in with lower grades. They are likely to be flexible, and could let you in with lower that 120, without the need for you to go through clearing.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by lalexm
Look at uniguide for your particular course at ntu, and go to the bottom of the page where it shows typical grades achieved. This are the typical grades, so they will no doubt let people in with lower grades. They are likely to be flexible, and could let you in with lower that 120, without the need for you to go through clearing.
okay thankyou ill have a look soon,

Quick Reply