The Student Room Group

Need advice: University of the arts London vs University of Nottingham for M arch?

Hi everyone,

I’m currently deciding between the University of the Arts London (UAL) and the University of Nottingham (UON) for my Master of Architecture (M Arch) program, and I’m feeling quite torn. I’d really appreciate any insights or advice you might have!

If anyone has experience with the M Arch programs at either UAL or UON, I would love to hear about your experiences. Which uni has the better rep for architecture? What did you like or dislike about the program? How well did it prepare you for your career? Any specific strengths or weaknesses that stood out to you?

Thanks in advance for your help!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by xcxcx
Hi everyone,

I’m currently deciding between the University of the Arts London (UAL) and the University of Nottingham (UON) for my Master of Architecture (M Arch) program, and I’m feeling quite torn. I’d really appreciate any insights or advice you might have!

If anyone has experience with the M Arch programs at either UAL or UON, I would love to hear about your experiences. Which uni has the better rep for architecture? What did you like or dislike about the program? How well did it prepare you for your career? Any specific strengths or weaknesses that stood out to you?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I've no experience of either of the programmes, but have you read the RIBA reports for both unis and looked at the standard of work produced for the end-of-year degree shows?

Quick Reply