The Student Room Group

uk government- a level 2024

guys, basically my teacher has never taught the eu before, and I don't understand it at all. I'm contemplating just not revising the relations between institutions topic as a whole, including the sc or perhaps learning an essay plan or two two on Monday and tuesday, is it this an okay idea?
i'd say to definitely revise it. I assume you don't have enough time so just go through the sc and how it checks gvt powers, whether parliament has gained sovereignty after leaving the eu, the executive and whether it restricts parliamentary power and just sovereignty in general :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by melody6v6
i'd say to definitely revise it. I assume you don't have enough time so just go through the sc and how it checks gvt powers, whether parliament has gained sovereignty after leaving the eu, the executive and whether it restricts parliamentary power and just sovereignty in general :smile:

ohh right , thank you also do you know the predicted questions for any of the other topics please x
Reply 3
Original post by amnajsjkkj
ohh right , thank you also do you know the predicted questions for any of the other topics please x

go check out the actual page for politics predicitions. Here is the link
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7450120&p=99398068&page=1&viewing_newpost=1#post99398068

Quick Reply