The Student Room Group

a-level lang/lit aqa recast

if you did aqa lang/lit for a level last year and studied ‘the great gatsby’ for your recast question, do you remember what the character/ chapter was? i can’t get the paper, i have my exam next week and i’m trying to work out who they may give us! thanks :smile:
it was klipspringer, i found this on a 2023 thread:

Chapter 4 - "One Sunday morning..." to "That was all the people who..."
Recast the base text into an account that Klipspringer gives to another visitor about the parties.
You should consider:
- Klipspring's character and his motivations of attending Gatsby's parties
- his impressions of Gatsby and the other guests
Commentary on your recreation of the base text.
hope this helps:smile:
Reply 2
perfect thank you so much!!! that narrows it down much more and i was really hoping it was klipsringer last year lol i wouldn’t be confident answering a question on him
Original post by charxo1
perfect thank you so much!!! that narrows it down much more and i was really hoping it was klipsringer last year lol i wouldn’t be confident answering a question on him

i know!! i would’ve cried if i sat in 2023 klipspringer is so random of them😂 i have a feeling maybe myrtle will come up like recast a conversation between myrtle and her sister about tom idk
Reply 4
Original post by Hallelou
i know!! i would’ve cried if i sat in 2023 klipspringer is so random of them😂 i have a feeling maybe myrtle will come up like recast a conversation between myrtle and her sister about tom idk

i know i would’ve admitted defeat if that question came up for us** myrtle is a good shout, i was also thinking tom could come up or gatsby, both talking about daisy? although there was a similar question in 2022 i think it was when daisy was the recast character talking about tom and gatsby so idk (so lucky of them to get daisy as the character*)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending