The Student Room Group

Assistance Dog at Uni

I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, a genetic connective tissue disorder, as well as being investigated for other comorbidities and believe that I could really benefit from having an assistance dog. however most of the charities on the ADUK site say you need a fenced off garden, which I have at my home address, but I will be spending most of the year at university accommodation which doesn’t have one unless I get the flat I asked for (which they are currently saying doesn’t exist). Would I still be able to get one?

Quick Reply