The Student Room Group

A-level Edexcel Politics mock papers

Hi,
I was revising for my exams and I've completed all of the past papers that are available but my teacher has told me that there is an additional set of mock papers that edexcel have made.
It's currently half term and I can't ask my teacher for them so if anyone does have access, would you let me know please!
Reply 1
Original post by *Incognito*
Hi,
I was revising for my exams and I've completed all of the past papers that are available but my teacher has told me that there is an additional set of mock papers that edexcel have made.
It's currently half term and I can't ask my teacher for them so if anyone does have access, would you let me know please!

What exam board do you do I do Edexcel. IDK what mock papers your teacher is on about but when you resume back from school can you send a link to those papers pls and thanks I am in Y12.
Original post by GalandX
What exam board do you do I do Edexcel. IDK what mock papers your teacher is on about but when you resume back from school can you send a link to those papers pls and thanks I am in Y12.

I do Edexcel
Hi,

you can practice mock exams on the website tilf! it gives you feedback and an accurate mark
Original post by sarahchrysan
you can practice mock exams on the website tilf! it gives you feedback and an accurate mark

thank you!
Reply 5
I do Edexcel

How do you revise Politics I am in Y12 I had my mock before the half term I struggled with examples and structure and I had to cram by reading the textbook the night before the exam. 😢 What is your best tip on revising politics give me all of your tips and tricks

Quick Reply