The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Non payment fees

Hey
Recently i got an email from dmu immigration compliance as they were saying you have terminated from course because of non payment of fees i have filled nearly 65% fees now it's 4 months and they have terminated me from my course i was shocked and feeling depressed, apart from this in the offer they have not mentioned i have to pay all fees in three months, now i am really worried and stressed.
Original post by sajan00
Hey
Recently i got an email from dmu immigration compliance as they were saying you have terminated from course because of non payment of fees i have filled nearly 65% fees now it's 4 months and they have terminated me from my course i was shocked and feeling depressed, apart from this in the offer they have not mentioned i have to pay all fees in three months, now i am really worried and stressed.

Dear @sajan00 - I'm sorry to hear this and, understandably, you're upset and worried about what comes next.😥

In the first instance, if you have not done so already, it would be best to get in touch with your Faculty Student Advice Centre 🧑*🏫 for further information on your exact status as a student and further support regarding the Academic side of your studies at this point in light of the situation you have outlined above. You can reach them in person, over email, or telephone, selecting your Faculty from the list here: Student advice centres (dmu.ac.uk)

In the second instance, regarding VISA requirements and clarification on payment expectations, it may be best to contact our Immigration Compliance team back as well as view the advice regarding Tuition Fee payments and communications with our Income Team.📧
I have linked our advice and information pages on this, above, under 'VISA requirements' ℹ️

Usually a deposit of 50% is a minimum requirement to get your CAS, with the remainder of the fees either paid after pre-registration/enrollment, or in 2 equal installments (25% each) across the rest of the year in line with deadlines determined by our Finance and Income teams. Further information, including example dates for those that began study in January 2024, is included at the bottom of this webpage here: International tuition fees (dmu.ac.uk)

I hope this has been helpful, if at any point you are confused or wish to discuss this further, it would be best to contact our team via the following --- please do not share any personal details on TSR!😁
📩: [email protected]
☎️: +44 (0)116 250 6070

Best wishes,

-Rose🌹, De Montfort University Rep.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply