The Student Room Group

am i cooked?

I always talked s*** about Engineering and I had a passion for physics and computers and I applied to surrey for Physics and Quantum Computing For BBC and now due to my circumstances I am kinda forced to study a Field in Engineering
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by dsadse23
I always talked s*** about Engineering and I had a passion for physics and computers and I applied to surrey for Physics and Quantum Computing For BBC and now due to my circumstances I am kinda forced to study a Field in Engineering

I don't think you're necessarily cooked. You could potentially look at a double major in engineering and physics/CS? it really depends on your situation but there are quite a few similarities to physics and you could always apply to change degrees?
Original post by dsadse23

If you have a passion for physics & computing why you even talk **** about engineering?

This like an estate agent talking **** about home owners.

Quick Reply