The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle accom applicationa

Hi,
I’ve been checking the portal basically every hour on the advanced booking website and I’ve noticed park view never appears - I’m getting worried that they’ve stopped releasing accom for park view so I was wondering if anyone has booked it in the past couple of weeks?

I noticed yesterday that verde and a couple of others were released but I’m not sure if that’s all of the rooms for this week

Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I’ve been checking the portal basically every hour on the advanced booking website and I’ve noticed park view never appears - I’m getting worried that they’ve stopped releasing accom for park view so I was wondering if anyone has booked it in the past couple of weeks?
I noticed yesterday that verde and a couple of others were released but I’m not sure if that’s all of the rooms for this week
Thank you

Hi,

We are releasing up to 70% of each residence in weekly batches until mid-June for advanced booking. In the interest of fairness, we are not making it known which days/times these batches will be released. However, we can advise that this week’s batch was released yesterday, and no further rooms will be released until next week.

Please be aware that whilst rooms in Park View will be released in the remaining batches we have found that they are very popular and go quickly. You may wish to explore our accommodation options to try and think of other places you would be happy to reserve.

Hana
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Quick Reply