The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

university of northampton

Is anyone doing to University of Northampton in 2024. I would like to make friends before going there and being completely alone lol. I’m going to study Psychology
Original post by aleahlee2
Is anyone doing to University of Northampton in 2024. I would like to make friends before going there and being completely alone lol. I’m going to study Psychology

Hi I'm going to be studying there this year as well. I'm going to study adult nursing!
Northampton
Reply 2
Original post by Beth77777
Hi I'm going to be studying there this year as well. I'm going to study adult nursing!

Omg! Do u have any socials?
Reply 3
Hi is anyone going to university of Northampton in 2024. I’m studying law I would like to make friends before going I’m a black girl
Original post by Sarah.21
Hi is anyone going to university of Northampton in 2024. I’m studying law I would like to make friends before going I’m a black girl

Hi I'm also studying there 2024 and I'm Zimbabwean
Original post by Beth77777

I’m going to be studying in sept 2024 too doing mental health nursing!!
Original post by aleahlee2

i’m doing midwifery, september intake! are you commuting or staying in halls :smile:

Quick Reply