The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

ucas extra kings

how likely would it be to get a biomed spot through ucas extra, or is the chance for a rejection quite high at this point
Original post by hihihihihuhh
how likely would it be to get a biomed spot through ucas extra, or is the chance for a rejection quite high at this point

Does Kings still have vacancies on this course. If they do and you meet their entry criteria you have a high probability of getting an offer. If its closed basically you have no chance.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by swanseajack1
Does Kings still have vacancies on this course. If they do and you meet their entry criteria you have a high probability of getting an offer. If its closed basically you have no chance.

i called them and they said it’s open for the course, i meet the requirements but only contextual. their website says i may be eligible for contextual. and the “may” is scaring me🤨 i also dont even know if this applies to ucas extra offers :/

also regardless of the fact that its been a while since ucas extras been open for a while, do you think my chances are still good?
i called them and they said it’s open for the course, i meet the requirements but only contextual. their website says i may be eligible for contextual. and the “may” is scaring me🤨 i also dont even know if this applies to ucas extra offers :/
also regardless of the fact that its been a while since ucas extras been open for a while, do you think my chances are still good?

If they still have vacancies at this stage and you meet the criteria there is a good chance of an offer as they want to fill their places. You will only get the conditional offer if you meet a contextual flag such as post code, schooling etc.

The only way to find out is to apply
If they still have vacancies at this stage and you meet the criteria there is a good chance of an offer as they want to fill their places. You will only get the conditional offer if you meet a contextual flag such as post code, schooling etc.

ah okay, thank you👍

sorry😭 i double checked the conditions & im pretty sure I should be eligible.
so theres no like condition that they wont accept contextual for ucas extra right? just worried cause its a fairly popular course i think, not sure if applying w contextual reduces the chances
sorry😭 i double checked the conditions & im pretty sure I should be eligible.
so theres no like condition that they wont accept contextual for ucas extra right? just worried cause its a fairly popular course i think, not sure if applying w contextual reduces the chances

Just call them up to check. After Jan 31st unis can change their selection methods and can always make whatever offers they wish.

Quick Reply