The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Accommodation in Coventry

Hiya, I’m going to look at some accommodations in Coventry and wanted some opinions from people who’ve lived there, any issues etc. I’m looking at The Apollo Works, Code Harper Road and Gosford Gate.
Original post by lozrics
Hiya, I’m going to look at some accommodations in Coventry and wanted some opinions from people who’ve lived there, any issues etc. I’m looking at The Apollo Works, Code Harper Road and Gosford Gate.

I wouldn't recommend going for any of the Code accommodations. Mainly because utility bills are not included like, water, electricity etc. However, the Code buildings are some of the best I have ever seen, they are really modern and layed out well. If you're looking for Coventry, one of the cheaper and modern accommodations is 'Millennium View'. It's not a university owned accommodation and is about 10 minutes walk to the main campus. I'll attach a link to it so you can have a look - https://wearehomesforstudents.com/student-accommodation/coventry/millennium-view
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by lozrics

Hi!

I have heard that Gosford Gate is a nice accommodation, and haven't heard any issues. Some perks are that there are a lot of shops around it and the library is a 3min walk from there as well!

Kind regards
-Wanita

Quick Reply