The Student Room Group

Student Finance Can’t find the name of my course

Hi, I’m Vas and I recently applied for a tuition fee loan for a part 2 architecture course (Master of Architecture) at the University of Cambridge. This is funded as an undergraduate course but I found out that they couldn’t find the course name in the directory they have. Does anyone know anything about it? Or has anyone gone through something similar with Cambridge Part 2? I’m super confused if it’s a uni issue or if they don’t fund it.
Hi there. Can you confirm the full name of the RIBA part 2 course and university? Will the course be full time or part time? How many years will it be? When does the course start? When did you complete your RIBA part 1? Thanks, Leah.
Reply 2
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there. Can you confirm the full name of the RIBA part 2 course and university? Will the course be full time or part time? How many years will it be? When does the course start? When did you complete your RIBA part 1? Thanks, Leah.

Hi,

The name of the course is Master of Architecture (MArch) and is a two-year ARB/RIBA Part 2 accredited programme at the University of Cambridge. I will be studying full-time for the two years and I completed my Part 1. two years ago.

Thanks, Vas
Hi vasfrantzis,

I can't see that this course is listed on our database, You may need to speak to your university and ask them to update the database with your course before you can apply.

Thanks,
Calum
Original post by vasfrantzis
Hi,
The name of the course is Master of Architecture (MArch) and is a two-year ARB/RIBA Part 2 accredited programme at the University of Cambridge. I will be studying full-time for the two years and I completed my Part 1. two years ago.
Thanks, Vas

Hi there. After checking the system, there is no course on with these details under University of Cambridge. We have a system we share with the university that allows us to link the course to your application. The university haven't updated the system with the course yet. If you can speak with them and let them know about this. We won’t be able to proceed with the application until they have updated it, but as soon as you have the confirmation, they have done this, you can go back into your application, and it will let you link the course. Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply