The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

bath 2024 anyone?

hiii i’ve just firmed bath for chem eng and will hopefully be starting there in september and am slightly nervous about the whole moving away and going to uni thing so it would be nice to meet people who have also firmed it and are hoping to go this september aswell!
Original post by hiabsotd
hiii i’ve just firmed bath for chem eng and will hopefully be starting there in september and am slightly nervous about the whole moving away and going to uni thing so it would be nice to meet people who have also firmed it and are hoping to go this september aswell!

hi i firmed bath as well!! i’m nervous but really excited too as i’m also going to be moving away from home. i’m going to be doing accounting and finance. i have insta if you want to add it? hoping to meet new people so will see a few familiar faces in september :smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by isabellaeng
hi i firmed bath as well!! i’m nervous but really excited too as i’m also going to be moving away from home. i’m going to be doing accounting and finance. i have insta if you want to add it? hoping to meet new people so will see a few familiar faces in september :smile:
omg ur so nice ill message you for your instagram!
its @isabellaaeng
i don’t usually comment on these so i don’t think my private messaging works lol. So anyone who’s going to bath and reads this feel free to add me :smile:
Reply 4
I've firmed Bath as well for theoretical physics and I'm moving there from Northern Ireland!! No one I know is going so it's be nice to know a couple of people before September.
Original post by me1ll0
I've firmed Bath as well for theoretical physics and I'm moving there from Northern Ireland!! No one I know is going so it's be nice to know a couple of people before September.

That’s great! Feel free to add my insta if you want to chat a bit :smile:
Original post by hiabsotd

yesss girl me too!! I'm doing psych tho as an international student and all its weird moving away if u like we can exchange instas:smile:). I'm quite lost on accommodation tbh

Quick Reply