The Student Room Group

Spanish igcse edexcel

How do I revise for igcse edexcel im really struggling and need desperate help with every aspect, I've already done my speaking but everything else is so hard.I'm worried i'll fail but I really really want to go to med school so failing isn't an option for me.
Original post by amazinggradesplz
How do I revise for igcse edexcel im really struggling and need desperate help with every aspect, I've already done my speaking but everything else is so hard.I'm worried i'll fail but I really really want to go to med school so failing isn't an option for me.
I would say prioritise the grammar - a lot of the vocab you can figure out if you know what’s going on with the actual structure and agreement of the sentence/words.
For vocab, I made quizlets for everything last year (there is loads on there but I would say to alternate between the main 25 sets bc it’s better to know a little of everything than 1 area rlly well)https://quizlet.com/join/FcuJmSap7?i=1kkd5w&x=1tqY
With listening - play around with the audio speed - get confident with 0.75 then do the regular speed then if you can try do 1.25 bc it means ur better prepared for the acc exam
I listened to a few eps of Spanish for false beginners and highlighted any vocab I didn’t know but I would say it’s kinda hard to do if ur struggling w the basics so focus on that first then see how confident you get nearer the exam.

Hope this helps!
Original post by Emily230307
I would say prioritise the grammar - a lot of the vocab you can figure out if you know what’s going on with the actual structure and agreement of the sentence/words.
For vocab, I made quizlets for everything last year (there is loads on there but I would say to alternate between the main 25 sets bc it’s better to know a little of everything than 1 area rlly well)https://quizlet.com/join/FcuJmSap7?i=1kkd5w&x=1tqY
With listening - play around with the audio speed - get confident with 0.75 then do the regular speed then if you can try do 1.25 bc it means ur better prepared for the acc exam
I listened to a few eps of Spanish for false beginners and highlighted any vocab I didn’t know but I would say it’s kinda hard to do if ur struggling w the basics so focus on that first then see how confident you get nearer the exam.
Hope this helps!

thank you

Quick Reply