The Student Room Group

man in the library was touching himself right next to me

so today i was studying in a public library and a middle aged man sat beside me despite the mass amount of seats avaliable. for context im 18f but look much younger if that even matters
he wasnt even studying but watching videos and then about an hour or so later i noticed he literally had his hand in his trousers and was touching himself and i immediately felt sick and looked around to see if anyone else noticed but nobody had. tbh i froze up and didnt know what to do so i stayed for maybe like 10 more minutes before moving places in the library.
dont rlly know what to make of this tbh. i feel disgusting
also ignore the flair i didnt know what to put this under
Reply 1
Why didn't you report this to the library staff?

You should go back ASAP and tell them. They may be able to identify him.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Anonymous
so today i was studying in a public library and a middle aged man sat beside me despite the mass amount of seats avaliable. for context im 18f but look much younger if that even matters
he wasnt even studying but watching videos and then about an hour or so later i noticed he literally had his hand in his trousers and was touching himself and i immediately felt sick and looked around to see if anyone else noticed but nobody had. tbh i froze up and didnt know what to do so i stayed for maybe like 10 more minutes before moving places in the library.
dont rlly know what to make of this tbh. i feel disgusting
also ignore the flair i didnt know what to put this under

I'm so sorry this happened to you! I would definitely go back to the library (if you feel comfortable) or ring them up and report it. Hopefully, they should have CCTV and can either identify him or give it to the police to investigate further. Please take care of yourself and speak to someone you trust about this if you can ❤️

Quick Reply