The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Accommodation this year Bath

Bath Uni accommodation is all quite expensive to keep the cost down I’m looking at self catering - avoiding the added food voucher. However I like the look of Quads which has this add on.

Does anyone know if there is much difference to living in Woodland Court, Marlborough or Solsbury? If anyone can give me any pointers that would be great.

Also what’s Brendon court like ?
Quads have small, comfortable, fresh modern decorated bedrooms but has a common room and it's just overall a nice accommodation, albeit expensive. You also have a washing machine on every floor which you don't have to pay to use unlike the other accommodations (I think all of them but someone let me know if I am wrong). The food vouchers last for the whole 3/4 years of your undergraduate study if you don't use them all in your first year.
(edited 1 month ago)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Bullseye180
Quads have small, comfortable, fresh modern decorated bedrooms but has a common room and it's just overall a nice accommodation, albeit expensive. You also have a washing machine on every floor which you don't have to pay to use unlike the other accommodations (I think all of them but someone let me know if I am wrong). The food vouchers last for the whole 3/4 years of your undergraduate study if you don't use them all in your first year.
Thank you. Having a washing machine is a huge bonus as they are so expensive normally!

Quick Reply