The Student Room Group

question about the award date

hi
In the application form , in the space for previous higher studies, there is one place to put the dates in wich you assited to your previous school.
Dates
From --- --- to

octuber 01 /april 04 (example)

And in the final part comes again the part for :

"Date of award "

should I put April 2004 in this place ?????

I dont understand english very well so I have problem in this one
could Someone help me?
Reply 1
When I filled mine in, I put that as the dates that I would be receiving my A level results. I'm pretty sure that's what it means. Is there a help section anywhere that explains it?
Reply 2
The problem is that this is not an application for an undergraduate degree but for a postgraduate . So I am not doing anything through UCAS

Unaffortunately there is no advice about how to complete this section in the application notes :frown:
Reply 3
The award date will still be October, or March if it was a January exam (if you did the whole AS/A level in January, not just if you did a few odd modules)
Reply 4
Look this is the section:

SECTION EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS * (Please see Notes)

All students with non-UK qualifications must submit with this application a certified transcript in English of their academic record to date along with the original transcript. Please include an explanation of the grading system

University -Dates- Subject of Study-Qualification- Result - Date Obtained
Attended -From/To (BA, MSc, ) - Grade - or Expected

HArvard -7jun99/7jul04 -Engineer---------BA-------------85%-- 7jul04 ??

Notes : Please give full details of all higher education courses undertaken to date including any not yet completed. If you studied outside the UK you must provide a transcript translated into English where necessary giving details of courses taken, grades achieved and the grading system used

a clearer example

Latest

Trending

Trending