The Student Room Group

Year 10 work experience

Hi, I’ve forgotten about work experience i’m supposed to have sorted for the summer term in year 10.
Anyone know a place that would have me? I don’t really mind what i do. Thanks :smile:
Try your primary school - they're often happy to accept people for work experience! You'll also be able to speak to your previous teachers, which is an added bonus :smile:
Or you could try volunteering at charity shops as they often are in need of volunteers.
If not, you could see if one of your extended family members/neighbours have a connection to a company/business that you could do work experience at.
Original post by aqwerty123
Hi, I’ve forgotten about work experience i’m supposed to have sorted for the summer term in year 10.
Anyone know a place that would have me? I don’t really mind what i do. Thanks :smile:
Try care homes and local charity shops!
Reply 3
Original post by aqwerty123

hi guys, i am a year 11 who has flashcards on every topic for every subject ive done and english literature mindmaps for every character and theme in the following texts:
•AN inspector calls
•pride and prejudice
•much ado about nothing
I have flashcards on every topic for
•AQA TRIPLE SCINCE
•AQA Business
•AQA RS islam and christianity
•AQA RS Themes A,B,D,E
•AQA geography
•OCR computer scince
These are all grade 9 flashacrds that im looking to give away, so lmkkk if you would like someee

Quick Reply