The Student Room Group

physics paper 2

am basically going over physics paper 2. in my november mocks i got around a 5 with minimum revision but we didnt have any mocks after it about paper 2 (my sch is rubbish) am quite struggling with it especially how to answear the questions there is always a hock in it that is out of no were. every single time whnever i know an answear i cheack it with the mark schem some random word bounce in. for the people how got 8s and 9 how u doing this ?
Reply 1
Original post by rimaa0014
am basically going over physics paper 2. in my november mocks i got around a 5 with minimum revision but we didnt have any mocks after it about paper 2 (my sch is rubbish) am quite struggling with it especially how to answear the questions there is always a hock in it that is out of no were. every single time whnever i know an answear i cheack it with the mark schem some random word bounce in. for the people how got 8s and 9 how u doing this ?

am curently when doing past papers am getting a 5 still which is really weird
Ah, the annoyingly specific markschemes!

What I do at a level is I write down any thing which I got wrong due to a specific markscheme. I write down the mark scheme answer word for word and the questions onto flashcards and test myself on them as much as possible. Anything in bold is a key word which they require, make sure to note the key words down and also make sure to read the side where they say what answers they will not accept.

I would also recommend reading the examiner’s reports.

Hello! Maybe it is the fact that you are not 100% confident with the content itself? Maybe go onto seneca, or re-read over notes to learn the content, also read the mark schemes for the questions that repeat themselves again and again over the years...

Are there any Physics p2 topics in particular that you need help with? 🙂

Quick Reply