The Student Room Group

Second Degree Exemption Subjects part-time study

I was wondering if Archaeology is on the second degree part-time exemption list? Also, I understand that Geography is but is that only as a BSc or does it include the BA? The subject categories seem quite broad in the part-time exemption list, so any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Original post by Swipesy
I was wondering if Archaeology is on the second degree part-time exemption list? Also, I understand that Geography is but is that only as a BSc or does it include the BA? The subject categories seem quite broad in the part-time exemption list, so any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Hi there,

Archaeology is not a Part Time exception course unfortunately. Geographical, Earth and Environmental Sciences is one of the exception courses if it's studied as a Part Time Honours degree/joint honours/integrated masters.

Thanks,
Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
Archaeology is not a Part Time exception course unfortunately. Geographical, Earth and Environmental Sciences is one of the exception courses if it's studied as a Part Time Honours degree/joint honours/integrated masters.
Thanks,
Ross

Thank you Ross for your swift reply, that was really helpful! Thanks again.
Original post by Swipesy
Thank you Ross for your swift reply, that was really helpful! Thanks again.

You're very welcome. If you have any further queries please let us know. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply