The Student Room Group

AQA A level English Language Paper 2

Hi, does anyone know what the questions, or even just the topics, were in the 2023 paper?
Original post by Ajhdhd
The text was about a train journey.
2) Write a summary of what you understand about the differences between the 2 trains
3) How does the writer use language to describe the train crash
4) How do they convey their feelings and perspectives about being on a train
5) 'Cars are convenient, comfortable and save time. However, we need to use them less by making public transport cheaper, more reliable and easier to access' - We had to write a speech to the local council on this, so it will not be a speech this year.

The OP meant A-Level English
Original post by anelpe
Hi, does anyone know what the questions, or even just the topics, were in the 2023 paper?

The exam chat for last year has ppl talking about what the questions were like etc. Q1 was about accents. I'm still trawling through the chat trying to find everything
Original post by anelpe

Hold on, I don't think it was accents after all, bc ppl were talking about it being about occupations. It's a bit confusing
Original post by anelpe

Paul heselton has done a yt video on last year's paper
Reply 5
Original post by Hannahblossom
The OP meant A-Level English

Lolll my bad I don't know how I missed that

Good luck nonetheless ☺️
Original post by Ajhdhd
Lolll my bad I don't know how I missed that
Good luck nonetheless ☺️

Thanks anyway though bc my brother's doing GCSEs and that will probably help him ☺️
Reply 7
Original post by Hannahblossom
Paul heselton has done a yt video on last year's paper

thanks very much!

Quick Reply