The Student Room Group

Leodis or sentinel towers at leeds?

I've firmed leeds uni for september and need help. Overall Sentinel towers seems good in terms of distance from campus and also city centre but I've heard its very unsociable? I'm not a big partier but I'd still like to make friends so is sentinel okay for this?
Reply 1
Original post by tia04
I've firmed leeds uni for september and need help. Overall Sentinel towers seems good in terms of distance from campus and also city centre but I've heard its very unsociable? I'm not a big partier but I'd still like to make friends so is sentinel okay for this?

I literally have the exact same question
Original post by tia04

Hiii, sentinel towers is priority accom for healthcare students hence why it's less sociable, it's where I'll be living in September! Leodis is the most popular one so generally a safe option if you're unsure :smile:
Original post by Ashley_Jane
Hiii, sentinel towers is priority accom for healthcare students hence why it's less sociable, it's where I'll be living in September! Leodis is the most popular one so generally a safe option if you're unsure :smile:

hii, can i ask if you know if people with unconditional offers get “first pick” when it comes to accommodations or is it random for all? :smile:)
Original post by Anonymous
hii, can i ask if you know if people with unconditional offers get “first pick” when it comes to accommodations or is it random for all? :smile:)

Unconditional offers will get their accom allocated in the middle of July while conditional offers have to wait until the end of August x

Quick Reply