The Student Room Group

My friends all graduated but I hope they fail to get jobs

To be honest I don't know why I made this thread but they may not have failed their A Levels and university but I hope they fail to get jobs, I failed A Levels and dropped out and didn't go to university, I got the experience for jobs, what have they got?
Damn
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Damn
I know someone who was a fake evil jealous friend to me, she wants me to fail and leaves me out the group because I did better than her and she's denying it and I used to achieve in my A Levels but I can't do it now, why's that? It's not my negative personality because despite being negative I always used to achieve. It's only right I treat her and the group the same way. I hope they fail to get jobs and graduate jobs.
Reply 3
Damn
I achieved in my A Levels before I made friends with them, or even with them but have a feeling because I celebrated with them (if I don't, 3 true friends would block me) and they did worse than me and this evil jealous fake friend blesses someone who is not part of my friendship group for getting 2 grades higher but because I was their friend and got a grade higher she wants me to fail. Now I am worse than them, I failed in my A Levels and dropped out and I would have ended up doing a BTEC and they all passed and went to university with A Levels, does that not make me feel weird now? Now I am doing absolutely nothing with my life.
I achieved in my A Levels before I made friends with them, or even with them but have a feeling because I celebrated with them (if I don't, 3 true friends would block me) and they did worse than me and this evil jealous fake friend blesses someone who is not part of my friendship group for getting 2 grades higher but because I was their friend and got a grade higher she wants me to fail. Now I am worse than them, I failed in my A Levels and dropped out and I would have ended up doing a BTEC and they all passed and went to university with A Levels, does that not make me feel weird now? Now I am doing absolutely nothing with my life.

Bless you, I completely believe you, there are some evil people out there, and it’s possible your friends could be one of them, you never know their true intentions. People have this innate feeling of jealousy within them and don’t want people to do better than them, I feel like it’s also a natural feeling. Just stay away from people like that. And don’t you worry, you can still do a lot in life, if you still want to go to university that’s still very possible, there’s so many routes you can enter to get into uni, whether that’s retaking A Levels, or doing an access into higher education course, trust me it’s not over. People at uni are all different ages so it’s never too late to go.

Quick Reply