Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :hello: HI TSR :hello:

In the spirit of competions, I'm starting another one. The time in The U.K is now 6.05am. You have until 6.05am on Friday for this competition.

So this is what you have to do - (it is a competition for the boys...)

Choose a girl on TSR - or choose a female person you talk to regularly or have a fairly good relationship with and....

Say in 5 sentences the most romantic thing you have ever said to anyone in your life. It must persuade this girl that you like her very much and that you would do anything for her.

REMEMBER THIS IS STRICTLY FOR THE BOYS... :aetsch:

Let's see how romantic you can get - the entres will be judged by myself and maybe later on - once we have a decent amount of entries, I'll put up a poll... the winner will receive rep...

So guys...get your romantic streak going and lets see how the girls react....

GO BOYS...

Love Ladyshort

olrite boys....time up....we have about 8 entries. I was hoping for more...but the ones we had were funny and interesting to read. Now the choice is ultimately mine on who wins but your votes are taken into consideration as well. So I have added a poll which expires in 2 days meaning Sunday.

So....girls....GET VOTING (and boys as well if you feel fit...) The below is a link to all the entries so you can refer back whilst making your vote

wiwarin_mir -> M.J
    Giant-F -> VixenIW
    Dero -> Fyska
    Morpheus Pawsey -> Need_money
    Alkaeda -> Gossip Girl
    J4mes_bond25 -> M.J
    Iluvatar -> Trigger
    Tednol -> ???

Love Ladyshort

ReputationRep:
    Interesting premise, but will it really work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Interesting premise, but will it really work?
    i say...no

ReputationRep:
    sounds very intriguing.....but what about the poor people who have no friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    sounds very intriguing.....but what about the poor people who have no friends?
    dont blow my cover

ReputationRep:
    Its a clever little idea - but I doubt any of them will do it properly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Its a clever little idea - but I doubt any of them will do it properly
    I am goign to do it, I am just deciding in who to be my object of this contestly affection.

ReputationRep:
    I am goign to do it, I am just deciding in who to be my object of this contestly affection.

ReputationRep:
    I stand corrected :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    dont blow my cover
    :rofl: LOL

ReputationRep:
    im sorry for blowing your cover trigger....lol
    was just exposing myself too :rolleyes:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    do we have to mean it or just use our drama skill (cos i got none)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom86)
    do we have to mean it or just use our drama skill (cos i got none)?
    Can you please just say anything? Can somebody please do it because school is getting to me and I need something interesting to read

ReputationRep:
    now, the object of this iwould be M-J.

You captivated my interest so entirely that I can do nought but to sit and listen to your sweet voice and marvel at your awsome knowledge of all that I too hold dear. Such prettiness is found in equal quantities with cuteness in you that the envy of all females is directed at you. Your Honesty stuns me as I thought none could outmatch my truthful nature or be as joyously blunt as me.
    I look forward to your appearance on MSN and savour all chances I have to converse with you and read your equisite words. My heart is forlorn when away you must go, back to your own world, leaving me hoping our next encounter will not be too long.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, average at best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMagicMan)
    Meh, average at best.
    I was trying not to go into poetry mode, I am not used to writing prose. Let's see you do better then.

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwww one feels so loved

ReputationRep:
    VixenIW, I don't know you one little bit, but you support southampton which is good enough for me!
    I, giantf, am madly in love with you, you are the reason i post responses on this site, in a hope you will look at them and laugh. My cyber world revolves around you. Be my valentine
    xxx
    giant(!!)f
    :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMagicMan)
    Meh, average at best.
    Come on then Mr AMM - let's see a better performance.

Wiwarin - I thought that was pretty good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    Come on then Mr AMM - let's see a better performance.

Wiwarin - I thought that was pretty good!
    indeed it was
    no reason as to why i would be bias :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.