(Original post by Iluvatar)
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So you think its funny for me to think you don't want me in your life?
I have found that for the most part people make jokes such as that one expecting that those hearing/seeing it will recognise it is a joke and not take it in any seriousness. The problem I, and it seems you too, have is that I cannot recognise this, therefore I will take anything said to me in complete seriousness, so what may be meant as a joke will be taken as a literal, serious fact.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I have found that for the most part people make jokes such as that one expecting that those hearing/seeing it will recognise it is a joke and not take it in any seriousness. The problem I, and it seems you too, have is that I cannot recognise this, therefore I will take anything said to me in complete seriousness, so what may be meant as a joke will be taken as a literal, serious fact.
theres no point he wont listen
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Almost. Sometimes i can see things are meant as a joke, but some things i don't see how people can make a joke of them.
How is someone dying alone supposed to be amusing?
I can't see the humour in it, so i take it seriously.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
theres no point he wont listen
I will make him listen, you two seem really happy together, I am not going to let you lose all of that happiness over one little misunderstanding!
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
in fact im so pissed off im leaving you have my number chris if you want to say anything you really hurt me today i hope your hapy
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Almost. Sometimes i can see things are meant as a joke, but some things i don't see how people can make a joke of them.
How is someone dying alone supposed to be amusing?
I can't see the humour in it, so i take it seriously.
Sometimes rather than thinking these things should be funny, you should take them as being meant as sarcastic remarks, something not meant to be taken seriously.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
in fact im so pissed off im leaving you have my number chris if you want to say anything you really hurt me today i hope your hapy
I know, and i always seem to hurt you... but you can't see it when you hurt me.
I told you what happened to me today, and you treated it like it was a joke, or like i was crazy or something.
You are the only person who i would not expect to think that of me, but you don, and you don't seem to see how that hurts me.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know, and i always seem to hurt you... but you can't see it when you hurt me.
I told you what happened to me today, and you treated it like it was a joke, or like i was crazy or something.
You are the only person who i would not expect to think that of me, but you don, and you don't seem to see how that hurts me.
Ok, both of you just cool it off for a minute, it will not get anyone anywhere just flying off the handle at each other and saying things you may regret later.
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok, both of you just cool it off for a minute, it will not get anyone anywhere just flying off the handle at each other and saying things you may regret later.
...is silence a good thing? :|
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
...is silence a good thing? :|
I am not getting them to be silent, I am just talking to them individually.
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am not getting them to be silent, I am just talking to them individually.
Well that's nice of you
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
For no reason at all, I will choose Need Money, because I am so poor.

Seldom do I go to bed at night without thinking of you; your name is like the sound of fine music, and your soft, sensuous lips merely captivate me at a touch. Your scent is that of twenty of the worlds most fragrant and sparse roses; for like these you are so special and fragile, that the slightest insincerity will make you disappear forever, lost without a trace, and I will feel responsible. You enchant and enthral, and yet you mean to not. My undying love for you will last into the uncertain future of this world, which you alone make bearable. To hold you in my arms is the ultimate; and to let you go is that which can destroy my being; ever devoted to you.
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
out of the four pages on this thread i cannot believe there has only been about two responses in relation to the thread lol
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
out of the four pages on this thread i cannot believe there has only been about two responses in relation to the thread lol
There were a few misunderstandings that resulted in the extra posts.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
Yeah. Strange, but I doubt the other guys can really be open about their feelings.

Or just can't be bothered.

One or the other.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Morpheus Pawsey)
Yeah. Strange, but I doubt the other guys can really be open about their feelings.

Or just can't be bothered.

One or the other.
Or maybe they think that there feelings for someone should be expressed with that person, rather than all over a forum.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Or maybe they think that there feelings for someone should be expressed with that person, rather than all over a forum.
That is also true, some guys can be very embarrassed about their feelings, especially when they betray their masculine persona.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
Both good points but this is just a theoretical thread isn't it??? It's not that you really have feelings for that person, you just have to pretend to show how romantic you can be.

Especially if you are going to be alone on valentines like myself...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
67.72%
No I haven't decided yet (25)
19.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.6%

Watched Threads