Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morpheus Pawsey)
    Both good points but this is just a theoretical thread isn't it??? It's not that you really have feelings for that person, you just have to pretend to show how romantic you can be.

Especially if you are going to be alone on valentines like myself...
    I am most definitely going to be spending valentines (and that entire week) with my girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    That is also true, some guys can be very embarrassed about their feelings, especially when they betray their masculine persona.
    Maybe. Or maybe they think that feelings are supposed to be intimate things, and not things to be shared with the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Maybe. Or maybe they think that feelings are supposed to be intimate things, and not things to be shared with the world.
    True, there are some things that are between me and Micala alone, no one else knows.

(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I am most definitely going to be spending valentines (and that entire week) with my girlfriend.
    Well lucky you. *sobs in the corner*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giantf)
    VixenIW, I don't know you one little bit, but you support southampton which is good enough for me!
    I, giantf, am madly in love with you, you are the reason i post responses on this site, in a hope you will look at them and laugh. My cyber world revolves around you. Be my valentine
    xxx
    giant(!!)f
    :tsr:
    You are officially a legend! That was so incredibley cool :cool: Yes :love: hehehe :p:

ReputationRep:
    gossip girl

Are you a parking ticket my lass?
    cos you have FINE written all over you,
    More to the point,
    take your coat
    youre pulled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    gossip girl

Are you a parking ticket my lass?
    cos you have FINE written all over you,
    More to the point,
    take your coat
    youre pulled.
    ??? erm original but I think it lacks the very touch of romaticism :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    So you do hate me then?
    NOBODY HATES YOU!!!
    now..trigger was just joking, and just coz you're having a bad day doesn't mean you should take everything so litteraly...don't be so susceptible hun I'm sure that deeeeep down she likes you :p: (if she doesn't, she's gonna kill me :s: )

ReputationRep:
    oo i got a romantic gesture and im in someones sig i feel so popular today

ReputationRep:
    JamesF hasn't written me anything
    He wouldn't though He'd laugh at this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    sounds very intriguing.....but what about the poor people who have no friends?
    screw them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    screw them
    charming to say the least lol.
    glad to be having a popular day......

ReputationRep:
    come on boys - we need more entries - I thought you lot on TSR were a lot more romantic - go for it!

ReputationRep:
    I'll pass thanks :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    come on boys - we need more entries - I thought you lot on TSR were a lot more romantic - go for it!
    heheheh im happy i got my romantic comment :rolleyes: yay!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    heheheh im happy i got my romantic comment :rolleyes: yay!!!
    The great thing about Miss/Ms/Mrs M-J is that when I look in her eyes and she's looking back in mine (can PROVE it, if I get to see your face everything feels not quite normal, because I feel Stronger, and Weaker at the same time .......... I feel Excited , and at the same time, Terrified .......... The truth is, I don't know what I feel, except the fact that I've reached the Unreachable , and I wasn't ready for it ..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    JamesF hasn't written me anything
    He wouldn't though He'd laugh at this
    I was just wondering as IF there's any spelling mistake here, as it would've make MORE sense, if it was:

"I Love James B" rather than "James F"

Wouldn't you say so ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    Well, sweetheart (not that I've had a sweet taste of yours, but then again, it doesn't quite mean that I wouldn't want to , I'm more of a ACTION believer, rather than WORDS, after all, it's ACTION that speaks louder than words, you see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j4mes_bond25)
    The great thing about Miss/Ms/Mrs M-J is that when I look in her eyes and she's looking back in mine (can PROVE it, if I get to see your face everything feels not quite normal, because I feel Stronger, and Weaker at the same time .......... I feel Excited , and at the same time, Terrified .......... The truth is, I don't know what I feel, except the fact that I've reached the Unreachable , and I wasn't ready for it ..........
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    lol
    NO WONDER, today's guys are not quite as romantic as they once used to be, as in return of their romance, what they get is NOTHING more than just a "smile" from a member of opposite sex.

SURELY, they have some high expectation, after all, they are HUMANS & not just slaves, dancing on women's tune

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.