This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To trigger...

What words can truly explain the intensity of my passion for you, the thundering of my heart, the turning of my soul, every moment i think of you. You take me to feeling beyond the ability of mortals to speak, an angel above angels, who's holy touch makes my life worthwhile and my sundered soul become one again. Nothing i could ever say would ever be worthy of your radiant beauty, so i give to you my love, my heart, my soul, my very being, and dedicate my life to making your every dream and every fantasy come true.
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by j4mes_bond25)
NO WONDER, today's guys are not quite as romantic as they once used to be, as in return of their romance, what they get is NOTHING more than just a "smile" from a member of opposite sex.

SURELY, they have some high expectation, after all, they are HUMANS & not just slaves, dancing on women's tune
well one should know a smile is worth more than a thousand million words. :rolleyes:
being a slave isnt nessesarily a bad thing
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
well one should know a smile is worth more than a thousand million words. :rolleyes:

Quite true.
j4mes_bond25
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by M-J)
Sure, especially, if you are into Handcuffs & Whips & Sadomasochism is your style.

In my case, it's doesn't quite tickle my fancy (my apology to all the Dominatrix around, for PERHAPS disappointing them
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
I'm sure they aren't that disappointed.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: I'm not gonna get one stuff valentine's day
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
To trigger...

What words can truly explain the intensity of my passion for you, the thundering of my heart, the turning of my soul, every moment i think of you. You take me to feeling beyond the ability of mortals to speak, an angel above angels, who's holy touch makes my life worthwhile and my sundered soul become one again. Nothing i could ever say would ever be worthy of your radiant beauty, so i give to you my love, my heart, my soul, my very being, and dedicate my life to making your every dream and every fantasy come true.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
To trigger...

I think we may have a winner here.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
[who's = whose] = false.
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
:p: this all down to you thank you my friend
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
:p: this all down to you thank you my friend
Well, I don't like people to be unhappy.
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, I don't like people to be unhappy.
i know hun
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
I strongly disagree. I think mine was as good.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: I'm not gonna get one stuff valentine's day
ah there there.
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awww trigger your loved too
[email protected]
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by j4mes_bond25)
I was just wondering as IF there's any spelling mistake here, as it would've make MORE sense, if it was:

"I Love James B" rather than "James F"

Wouldn't you say so ???
lol no......coz I don't love James B I'm afraid ....and he might get a bit offended if I changed it!
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
lol no......coz I don't love James B I'm afraid ....and he might get a bit offended if I changed it!
Is this another TSR couple I see??
TheLameMonkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was feeling lonely so I sent an email today.
This is one of the drafts ( a paragraph from it ), I did a few before I actually sent it. Not sure which one I actually used though.

I have this intense longing right now to squeeze you around the waist and just savour the feel of your body against mine. To nuzzle in your scent and revel in how lucky I am to have you. I can't do that obviously, I'm not there, but I soon will be and that thought will keep me going until the end of the week.

There was more, but well, you get the gist.
[email protected]
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
Is this another TSR couple I see??
yep :wink:
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
yep :wink:
:love:

How many is that now? Loads.. You and James f, Swing and Pikaboo, Adshur and Englishstudent, me and Babyshambles.. love is everywhere
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads